Natural dyed garments require a little more care and attention than their synthetically dyed counterparts. For your cloth to remain beautiful take these notes into consideration:
- Wash by hand using a gentle detergent, PH-neutral if possible in lukewarm water (max. 40°C)
- Please iron at a temperature setting appropriate for the material
- Use an aluminium-free deodorant if possible and don’t spray perfume directly onto the cloth
- Don’t leave in the sun for an extended period of time, if you’re drying outdoors, choose a shady spot
- Do not dry clean or use chlorine bleach to remove stains
- Feel fry to over-dye if you wish to change or update the colour
- Some dyes are sensitive to changes in PH-levels and shift in tone. If you experience this, just wash your piece in the regular way and the colour will re-balance.